5 Simple Tips & Tricks on Staying Focused
It’s already September 3rd, 2018 and the question here is, what are you doing to stay focus on your 2018 goals? It’s different for everyone but everyone does need a foundation or a structurer around how they are staying focused. Here are the things that really work well for me and helps me to stay focus and make sure that I am headed to the right to achieve my 2018 goals.
For me it all comes down to basic on staying focused on my 2018 goals:
- I like to make sure that I schedule an or so on daily basis to spend some time on the goal that I am trying to achieve for 2018.
- Make sure to measure your progress towards your goal. It’s important to always know where you are in the process, so you know where you are going.
- Adjust, Pivot, or Scale. Most people forget about this. It’s because you looking at the final goal but you should always be looking at your results or progress and see what can you do to really make sure that you are going to achieve your goal this year.
- Be grateful. It’s good to go after goals and try to score some points but always remember to be grateful for where you are and how far you’ve come.
- Learn to say NO to the things that are not going to help you achieve your goal this year.
Let me know what tools or tricks you use to make sure that you are staying focused on your 2018 goals.