Making Tough Decisions with Adrian Dubler, CEO of FOAP
“People don’t like change...but change is an opportunity to step out of your comfort zone.”
Adrian Dubler is the CEO of FOAP, a marketplace that connects a global community of 3 million talented creators to equip brands and marketers to generate exclusive, authentic visual content to increase campaign engagement and ROI.
Some questions we ask:
- How did you become the CEO of FOAP? (1:00)
- What does FOAP do? (5:00)
- How do you make decisions knowing that they impact lives? (8:00)
- Do you care what other people think of you? (11:00)
- What obstacles have you faced in terms of adapting to different cultures? (13:00)
- Do you ever feel burnt out and how do you push through when others rely on you? (15:00)
- What is your long-term vision? (17:00)
- How do you juggle your personal and professional life? (22:00)
- What is the one mechanism that pushes you to do your best? (24:00)
- What personal sacrifices have you made for success? (26:00)
- What is one piece of advice that you can give to people who are going through challenging circumstances? (29:00)
In this episode, Adrian talks about:
- making tough decisions as he took on the reigns of managing FOAP.
- helping brands drive engagement and tell their stories with customized visual content.
- breaking into the competitive market of stock photography and finding their niche. .
- bursting societal bubbles, leaving a legacy and paying it forward.
- staying present, changing your destiny and believing in yourself.